Saturday, July 17, 2010

AND WE FLY








Here is our itinerary.



Saturday, August 7th we leave Houston Continental at 6:50 p.m. We arrive in Dubai on August 8th 6:45 p.m.

We spend the night in Dubai and fly to Addis Ababa on August 9th at 8:25 a.m. We arrive there at 11:30 a.m., which should give us enough time to go see Anna. We then spend all the time we can with her throughout this week, while we wait for the embassy appointment on August 12. Before then, I'd like to get a driver to drive us through some of the markets in Addis Ababa.

We leave Addis Ababa on Saturday, August 14th at 2:30 (I think). I'm not quite sure of the connection timing in Dubai, but we arrive in Houston on Sunday, August 15th at 4:30 p.m.

2 Comments:

At July 18, 2010 at 8:38 AM , Blogger elyons58 said...

I cannot wait to meet her! She is the cutest little girl on the planet and I'm looking forward to our adventure...

 
At July 19, 2010 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Shelly said...

Oh my gosh! That is so exciting! I hope you will report from the road.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home