Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello, Anna!!!


I had been warned this may not happen (that MOWA may not get their letter in on time), but they did and she's mine!!!


I'm a bit stunned.


I've still got to get the I 171 (from my biometrics) so the embassy date is still up in the air.


I'm picking up a video of her today that I will try to post if I'm able. Thankfully, Randy just bought a mac so I know things will be much easier with regards to this kind of stuff!


But here she is in the dress I bought for her playing with her Hello Kitty. TOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!



1 Comments:

At June 11, 2010 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Ohhhh Anna! Beautiful! Congratulations! She looks so precious in her outfit! Wow wow wow! How are you able to focus on anything else?

Your mom is up there watching over both of you and doing all she can do to make things happen!

Hugs,
Donna

Continued thoughts and prayers for a wonderful outcome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home