Monday, May 17, 2010

Whoa!!!! Slow it down, buddy.

Stuart has the right idea. Time to rest.














Anna's care package.




















Her precious shoes.




























Wow. So I think and debate about this for YEARS and finally begin the paperwork in February. Then I rush to get my dossier in to perhaps only make one trip. I learn I do, but I still estimate July or August, while really thinking it will be later before I travel to get Anna.

Nope.

My court date is June 11th. (This is the court date I would have otherwise had to appear in person in Ethiopia under the new law.) If I pass, and often you do not the first time, my embassy date will then be July 15th or 29th. That is when Sister and I will travel to bring the little lovebug home. If I don't pass, my agency still estimates my embassy date will be in August.

The agency asked me today if I'd decorated her room. Uh, no. She has one shirt hanging in the closet. That's it.

But it's a home brimming with love for this little one.























3 Comments:

At May 28, 2010 at 7:45 AM , Blogger jclaireb said...

WOW! A care package!!! I'm getting excited here in Tampa, too!!!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 7:45 AM , Blogger jclaireb said...

Sac Fly Girl is me, Claire!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 7:46 AM , Blogger jclaireb said...

You know, my birthday is June 10, and Carter's is June 12 - so June 11 is our "in between" day when we celebrate both birthdays. A very lucky day to have your court date, I think!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home