Saturday, May 29, 2010

A little shopping







I did a little shopping today, which is crazy in order if a new person is going to be here in 6-8 weeks or however long/short it is. (I'll know for sure on June 11 if it's going to be sooner rather than later.)

Here are a few of the treats I bought. The dogs do not look pleased at all, and Eliot did not do justice to the Nike outfit. I don't like it that much myself, but I'm trying to think of the comfiest clothes for both of us. Frankly, I'm getting a little freaked out about the flight and praise god in heaven sister is coming. She got her passport today -- YAY.

Stuart looks cute in the little onesie, I think. I bought 4 of those. If they fit, they will definitely be a uniform.






1 Comments:

At June 4, 2010 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Donna said...

You are soooooooooooooo cracking me up gal!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home