Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mac is muy confusing



Randy and I have been trying to figure out how to copy the video of Miss Anna. There is, however, another little boy in it (also being adopted and also sooooooooo cute) so even if we could suddenly become somewhat technically proficient, I do not think I should be posting it here.




However, I will happily make copies to send to Sweet Sister and Sweet Shay (again, if I'm able to!!!). If anyone else would like to see the little angel in action, let me know and I'll send you a copy.

Pat suggested I learn how to skype so we can all talk once Anna is here. Perhaps Randy's new mac will come in handy after all?

In the interim, here are two more pictures of the little lovebug. Sue, my agency's fabulous director, told me she thinks I will travel in 5-6 weeks. I think I will be there for the July 29th embassy date, if so. That's not so far away! I plan to buy her a bed this week, Christine has kindly offered a fold-up stroller I can take with me, a little pack and play to borrow, and of course a built-in playmate with Liana (once we are certain Anna is free of any unusual ailments and up to date on all her shots). And, of course, once sweet and precious Anna bonds with her mother, which shouldn't take too long since I am so sweet myself. (If I were she, I would bond with Eliot or Stuart first. Those boys are pure love.)







3 Comments:

At June 16, 2010 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Hey there. I see that you continue to be bilingual! Good job! lol

Don't you just want to hug her forever??!! Suggestion on the video...upload to utube and make private so you choose who can see. Also, if you don't have a utube account set one up with a user name that is obscure so it is not easy to figure out who you are. That is how we share our videos within the family since we are in different cities. Just a suggestion (because I want to see too!). lol

 
At June 17, 2010 at 2:22 PM , Blogger elyons58 said...

I love her.

 
At June 18, 2010 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Kara O said...

She is just gorgeous Julie!!!! I am so excited for you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home